Funktional is an award-winning agency that provides strategic branding services combined with handcrafted digital solutions to multi-national companies worldwide. Some of our clients include UNICEF, AON, Maspex (Kubuś, Alcalia, Tymbark, Decomorreno, Tarczyn), PKL, Tupperware, Telefonika, 3DGence, Sinterit, Bratex, Link4, and many others.
We are also one of the pioneers of the 4-day workweek in Poland!
You should have a strong understanding of industry trends and have experience with responsive and adaptive design. Good understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is required.
What you'll do
- Convert Figma design to static HTML and WordPress themes
- Develop custom WordPress plugins
- Deliver best in class websites and eCommerce stores
- Provide guidance and expertise in all things related
- Assist business development and project management teams in shaping, estimating, and planning new projects
- Strive for continuous improvement within the team
- Min. 4 years of working experience in commercial or enterprise software development backed by a portfolio
- Experience designing and developing WordPress environment (plugins, templates, APIs, layouts, CPT, ACF)
- Strong experience in PHP and PHP frameworks
- Experience with MySQL
- Ability to work on GIT repository
- Working knowledge of necessary tools like Figma, InVision, etc.
- Strong desire to keep up to date with the latest trends, tools, and technologies and constantly learn
- Big attention to details (pixel perfect is desirable)
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Good organizational and time management skills, a can-do attitude
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodology
- Fluent knowledge of Polish (spoken and written)
- Working knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- Ability to use ready-made tools like Gulp, Webpack, boilerplate, bootstrap5, etc.
- Experience in implementing eCommerce platforms like WooComerce, Shopify, etc.
- CRO, A/B testing and marketing automation tools integration experience
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
What we offer
- 7.000 - 12.000 pln net B2B
- Preferable form of employment is a B2B contract but other forms are available
- Working with very talented and passionate strategists, designers, marketers, and engineers building top-notch solutions for the biggest polish and international brands
- Work culture based on empathy, trust, and transparency
- Everything else we offer to our employees is listed on the careers main page
- 4 - day work-week (yes! we work 4 days a week)
- 23 days of paid holidays per year (+ additionally paid bank holidays)
- Paid sick leave
- Flexible working hours + partial remote work (we work in hybrid mode)
- Taking part in conferences, trainings
- Private medical care (PZU Zdrowie)
We accept CVs both in Polish and English.
You can find instructions on how we process your data here.