Senior UI/UX Designer
As the Senior UI/UX Designer you will be responsible for developing and executing innovative and creative designs, mosty for web and mobile. You can also count on other work concordant with your unique skills. That might include information/architecture design, wireframing, branding, key visuals and lots more.
You will be working in close partnership with the Art Director and other designers. You should be an extremely motivated designer who can easily adapt to our aesthetic and values working in a team environment.
Please have in mind that this position is ca. 70% UI and 30% UX.
We are not looking for a full time UX designer.
We are seeking someone who
- Is a problem-solver at heart, finds ways to express complex ideas through intuitive interface design
- Finds user interface design alluring and has a real passion for it
- Wants to excel in user experience design and has the required knowledge to do that
- Can translate business and marketing objectives into designs that are clear, compelling, visually exciting, easy to use and emotionally engaging
- Craves growth and new challenges
- Wants to participate in project brainstorming and concept development
- Interacts and communicates effectively with all levels of staff
- Will provide information, guidance and direction to people with less experience
- 4+ years of experience designing for web (RWD) and mobile, backed by an interesting portfolio
- Proficiency in Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator) and other visual design tools like Sketch, Invision, Zeplin, etc.
- Experience in wireframing
- Attention to details (each pixel counts) and consistency in design
- Strong visual design and logical thinking skills
- Creativity, initiative, open mind and minimalism in creation
- Strong knowledge of the latest web technologies, UX rules and current trends
- Understanding technology capabilities (HTML, CSS, jQuery)
- Practical knowledge of UI design best practices (dashboards, CRMs, graphical interfaces, etc.)
- Experience with material design, flat design and developing UI kits is a plus
- Familiarity of grids and their skillful use (we do not always work on bootstrap)
- Ability to manage work independently, complete projects on a timely basis and execute projects according to schedules
- Team player with ability to work under pressure
- English language level that allows working on projects for international clients
Details of employment
- Preferable form of employment is a B2B contract but other forms are also possible
- Everything we offer to our employees is listed on the careers main page
We accept CV's both in Polish and English
Please note that your application must contain the following clause:
I agree for my personal data included in my job application to be processed for the needs of the recruitment process in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data (ie. Dz. U. of 2014. pos. 1182 1662) .